- You meet the client to understand their needs and the exact scope of the project
- You analyse the existing work environment of the client by interviews, site surveys, workshops, etc.
- You set up a new workplace concept and present it to the client.
- You work closely together with our Change&Communication expert and our Design team.
- You follow up the project to make sure all requirements are integrated in the project.
- You set up post occupancy survey.
- You’re eager to learn and make sure to keep up to date with the new trends.
- You’re ready to develop with the team a clear methodology in workplace consultancy.
- Min. 5 years of experience in workplace design and strategy
- A passion for new ways of working is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Creative mind
- Client facing
- Excellent oral and written skills, ability to actively listen (NL, FR, ENG)
- Good presentation skills and story telling skills
You can expect
- Strong salary package
- Fast growing company / very impressive projects
- Cool&ambitious colleagues
- Creative office space
- Company mindset open for feedback, ideas, initiatives