We are looking for an Operational Manager for our Build team.
As a dedicated Operational Build Manager, you will to plan, manage and coordinate all operations within the Build department.
- You are responsible of a team, providing on-going coaching and other development opportunities, preparing performance reviews with direct reports. You set and achieve your own objectives in line with business plan;
- You develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies with the purchasing manager;
- Your main goal is to keep all projects aligned with their planning, budget and deadlines;
- You will be responsible for all budgets (estimated budgets as well as detailed offers) in collaboration with the purchase team;
- You ensure that the work is compliant with quality management & conformity check;
- You report internally and prepare forecast;
- You support the Sales team and attend presales meetings with important clients;
- You follow up all contracts, especially contracts at global level.
- You have good communication and team management skills;
- You are a senior project manager, preferably with a track record in office projects.
- You have a strong knowledge of build regulations and contracts;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and externally;
- Result driven / go-getter/problem solver; someone who feels ownership for activities and results;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch or French and English.
You can expect
- Strong salary package;
- Fast growing company / very impressive projects & references;
- Friendly and experienced colleagues;
- Creative office space;
- Company mindset open for feedback, ideas, initiatives;
- ‘no nonsense & straight forward’ management.