To reinforce our Build Team, we are looking for a Construction Site Manager.
- You are responsible for the implementation of projects on-site;
- You supervise and coordinate the execution of the works;
- You are in-charge of the installation and the organization of the site (logistics, equipment, access management and cleanliness, …);
- You manage the coordination of subcontractors and the suppliers;
- You search for optimal customer-oriented solutions, taking into account deadlines and requirements;
- You are focused on the quality, the schedule, production and performance objectives;
- You give a regular feedback to the project manager or supervisor.
Your skills and experience:
- Good organization and communication skills
- Thoroughness, attention to details
- Good negotiation and diplomatic skills
- Ability to work independently in a flexible environment
- Team spirit
- Stress resistant
- Knowledge of the regulations of Office Buildings
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Dutch or French. And a good knowledge in English is an asset
You can expect
- Attractive salary package
- Fast growing company / very impressive projects & references;
- Friendly and experienced colleagues;
- Creative office space;
- Company mindset open for feedback, ideas, initiatives;
- ‘no nonsense & straight forward’ management.