To reinforce our Design Team, we are looking for an Architect / Interior Architect.
- Design of creative workplace environment based on the analysis and understanding of the needs of the client, technical support of the project and respect of workflow and methodology
- Involvement at all levels of a project: from design to implementation, including negotiations with customers and construction professionals to the acceptance of the work
- Prepare and present the most relevant design proposals to clients, taking into account the technical, functional and budget constraints within given deadlines
- Produce the essential documents for the project owner and the Build team (who will follow the works on site), such as plans, sketches, 3D, …
- Coaching of more junior architects
- Be curious in design and technical innovation (office design, New Way of Working, SMART Building, …) to propose new ideas and anticipate the global evolution on the market.
- Experience in office design
- Creativity and curiosity
- Team spirit
- Stress resistant
- Knowledge of the regulations of Office Buildings
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Dutch or French. And a good knowledge in English is an asset
- A good knowledge of ARCHICAD is an asset
You can expect
- Fast growing company / very impressive projects & references;
- Friendly and experienced colleagues;
- Creative office space;
- Company mindset open for feedback, ideas, initiatives;
- ‘no nonsense & straight forward’ management.