Job Description Summary
ADMOS is an exciting story, written by Anthony Shaikh and Christophe Erkens. As architects, we were born to sculpt and learned how to build. Finding the right balance between design and sustainability is what we do on a day-to-day basis.
ADMOS is the Design&Build leader on the Belgium market. With our team of 50 architects we Design&Build trendy offices. Some examples of our work include Google, Mastercard, AG,…. For further inspiration, please visit our references page.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager.
As a Marketing Manager, your goal is to support the CEO and Sales Manager, ensuring that our teams and clients receive the best service in the market. You will report directly to the CEO of ADMOS and work closely with the Marketing Director of Cushman & Wakefield on various projects.
- You will take care of the creation and copywriting of the marketing materials including flyers, brochures, pitches, presentations, etc.
- You will help organise client and team events,
- You will assist in overseeing the online marketing strategy,
- You will help plan and execute digital campaigns,
- You will design, maintain and supply content for our website(s),
- You will engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites,
- You will analyse and report on visitor data to the Heads of departments,
- You will assist with PR (press release, etc.), proofread and correct spelling, grammatical, and layout errors
- You will perform special projects and any additional marketing tasks as required.
Your skills and experience
- You hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent,
- You have 3-4 years of proven experience in a similar role in the professional services industry,
- Your service-oriented attitude and pro-activity invariably lead to a high client satisfaction, both internally and externally,
- You have excellent organisational skills which enable you to multi-task and prioritise efficiently,
- You are a team-player but are also able to work autonomously and take initiative,
- You have strong attention to detail and consider yourself to be a completer/finisher,
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with very tight deadlines,
- You have good command of the MS Office package and you feel comfortable learning to use new software/applications,
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French,
- Above all, you have a positive and friendly personality.
- A creative challenge
- A dynamic and flexible work environment
- An attractive salary package, including an annual discretionary bonus
- A chance to further develop your skills in an exciting and innovative environment
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org